- You are not guaranteed a specific campsite. We try to accommodate your requests, however there may be conditions that require us to move you to a different site.
- Reservations are based on information provided Changes to the number of RV’s, car’s, tents, pets or people without prior authorization can result in cancellation of the reservation upon arrival.
- All sites are subject to availability, group requirements, and other factors such s site maintenance.
- Pets and children must be supervised at all time while in the campground. Please maintain control of your pets, owners must clean up after their pets.
- Copalis River RV Park reserves the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason as well as the right to add to or amend RV parking policies at any time. Any refusal to follow policies or laws may result in guests being required to leave.
- Liability: All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do so at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.
- These rules are for health, cleanliness, legality and welfare of all.